Source: TRANSACTION IMMOBILIÈRE MULTI-SERVICES INCORPORÉE, Real Estate Agency
Two or more storey
4 (1 in basement)
699.83 square feet
1399.66 square feet
3149.52 square feet
Finished basement, 6 feet and over
Wall-mounted heat pump
Electric baseboard units
Réseau Express Métropolitain (REM), Hospital, Public transport, Elementary school, Daycare centre, High school, Park - green area, Highway
Short-term rentals not allowed, Smoking not allowed, Animals not allowed
Dishwasher, 2 heat pump units, integrated microwave oven with hood, decorative fireplace, inground pool (with heat pump), shed and light fixtures.
Appliances, blinds and tenant belongings. Electricity, heating, water tax, snow removal, landscaping, pool maintenance, internet, tenant's liability insurance of 2M.
5'1" x 6'6"
10'5" x 19'6"
10'5" x 11'6"
8'11" x 11'6"
4'3" x 4'5"
10'6" x 15'6"
10'6" x 13'5"
9'4" x 9'5"
8'6" x 9'5"
9'10" x 10'11"
18'5" x 19'5"
Floor: ceramic tiles
8'5" x 10'1" (irregular)
Semi-detached cottage with 3 bedrooms upstairs, 2 full
bathrooms (upstairs and basement) and a powder room (ground
floor). A beautiful fenced backyard with an inground heated
pool. Located near the DIX30 and close to all amenities
such as public transport, future REM station, shopping
centers, schools, daycare centers, parks, etc...
- The tenant must submit to a credit check (at his own
expense) and provide proof of employment/salary and all to
the satisfaction of the landlord before the signing of the
- The tenant must provide references and all to the
satisfaction of the owner
- The tenant must take out a tenant liability insurance of
$2,000,000 before occupancy and must maintain it for the
complete duration of the lease
Required during rental
- No pets
- No smoking of any kind (including cannabis)
- No planting and cultivation of cannabis is permitted
- No Airbnb or other type of subletting is allowed
- The only paint color permitted for walls and ceilings is
- The tenant will be responsible for the landscaping
(cutting of the lawn and maintenance of the grounds)
- The tenant will be responsible for the maintenance of the
swimming pool (the opening/closing must be done by a
professional company (approved by the owner) and the tenant
will also be responsible for regular maintenance of the